In today’s episode, I’m discussing the difference between vanity metrics versus conversion metrics and which ones you should be focusing on. This is an incredibly important point that many business owners and marketers don’t talk about enough.
You’ll learn why the numbers you’re focused on Instagram (followers and likes) don’t equate to the number of sales you can make. Then we’ll cover the differences between vanity metrics and conversion metrics so that you can better understand their different levels of importance. Finally, we take a look at driving conversion metrics and why certain conversion metrics (like your DM conversations) are so important.
If you feel like you’re constantly running into a wall on Instagram, feeling frustrated with the numbers you aren’t seeing, then this episode is for you. Tune in and take notes as you prepare to shift your mindset around your content and analytics.
- Why your follower count doesn’t equal the number of sales (3:09)
- What are vanity metrics? (5:03)
- What are your conversion metrics? (6:18)
- Why profile clicks don’t mean anything unless they click through to your website (9:22)
- Why your DM conversations are so valuable (12:14)
- How your content and perception of your analytics change when you focus on conversion metrics (14:59)
TUNE IN ON:
Connect with us:
Join our FREE course, Master Your Marketing: https://ninety-five-media.mykajabi.com/mym