In today’s episode, I am joined by my incredibly talented Team 95 members Marion and Sarah. In this team conversation episode, we’re diving into all things inclusive selling. It’s one thing to strategically position your offers on social, but that’s not enough in today’s world. Inclusivity, diversity, and representation matter more than you may think they do in your content.
During this episode, we’re also discussing how audiences want to consume content, what actions they may take after scrolling online, and why you need to curate content individually for your Instagram and TikTok feeds. You’re going to walk away with your wheels turning with new ideas about UGC content and how to integrate more diversity into your posts.
In this episode we cover:
- Trends amongst content-related purchases [1:56]
- Your content should not be the same as everyone else [10:17]
- What is User Generated Content (UGC) and what does that mean for businesses? [14:43]
- What about the role of a social media manager and in-house content? [21:57]
- Diversity in social media and online brands [26:16]
- How to be more inclusive in your marketing [37:40]
TUNE IN ON:
Connect with us:
Join our FREE course, Master Your Marketing: https://ninety-five-media.mykajabi.com/mym
Be the first to comment