One of the biggest downfalls that brands experience through their digital marketing efforts on social media is a lack of engagement. In today’s episode, I’m breaking it all down so that you know why engagement is so important, the different types of engagement you need to have going at all times, and how it all comes together to get you results.
In this episode, you’ll learn about the two major types of engagement, different strategies for each type, and why these two types of engagement go hand in hand. Finally, I share the importance of having a deep understanding of your brand voice, especially if you plan on hiring someone to manage your engagement for you. You’ll also get the answer to a question I get frequently which is – “how often should I be engaging??”
If you’re tired of low engagement and you’re ready to change that, this episode is for you!
In this episode we cover:
- Why a lack of engagement is the number one downfall that brands experience
- How engagement can create leads and start conversations on social media
- What is engagement and what type of engagement is the most important?
- How authentic engagement has changed over time
- What is inbound engagement?
- What is outbound engagement?
- Outbound engagement strategies that work
- How inbound and outbound engagement complement each other for best results
- The importance of having guidelines of your brand voice for team members
- Your expected results with outbound engagement
- How often should you be engaging?
TUNE IN ON:
Connect with us:
Join our FREE course, Master Your Marketing: https://ninety-five-media.mykajabi.com/mym